About the Header Photo

Our Valentine Sweets header cookie bouquet was created with Sweet Stampen's food safe rubber stamps: Chocolates, a tiny heart cut from Circle of Love, The whole image of Circle of love was used with , Winner's Circle was used to frame Wedding Border, a mini heart stamp was used dry to emboss the surface around Cupid's Magic, last cookie features a stamp that is not online yet: Key to My Heart

Monday, March 4, 2013

Hello There!

Well Hello! I'm an avid blogger, bead maker, rubber stamper and former craft television show producer... I wear a lot  of hats and I've been creative and a teacher most of my life. So writing was just another outlet!

I started working with the original owner and creator of rubber stamping on food back in the late 90s when I booked her for an appearance on The Carol Duvall Show. A friendship was born and by 2004, I found myself owning the company!

There have been a lot of articles published lately by so-called chefs who don't have all their facts straight. So, I've been trying to post regularly on my bead blog... but that just doesn't seem like such a good fit anymore. So, here we are...

I'm going to make an effort to transfer those posts here so that all my stamping info is in ONE place. And I hope to publish here at least once a week... to keep my "Stamping Saturday" theme going...

So, here we go! Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment