About the Header Photo

Our Valentine Sweets header cookie bouquet was created with Sweet Stampen's food safe rubber stamps: Chocolates, a tiny heart cut from Circle of Love, The whole image of Circle of love was used with , Winner's Circle was used to frame Wedding Border, a mini heart stamp was used dry to emboss the surface around Cupid's Magic, last cookie features a stamp that is not online yet: Key to My Heart

Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Header

Just thought I would show off a bouquet sample I made for my new classes coming up at the Community Center of La Canada and Santa Clarita Community Center! I will be updating my class schedule shortly!


The two round cookies feature images from our new Cupcake Set Food Safe Rubber stamps. The Happy Birthday is from the Museum of Modern Rubber line...which we also offer some images in our food safe rubber for our pastry consumers! Just ask!


++++++++++++
Reminder...if you need custom food safe stamps, I have a customer waiting to share a plate! Great way to save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment